Vegan Tropical Avocado Ice Cream
This shouldn't taste so freakin' delicious.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 4 avocados peeled and pitted
- 1 cup lime juice about 4 juicy limes
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 lime thinly sliced into quarters, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except lime slices, in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and garnish with lime slices. Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.