These come together in a matter of minutes via blending or hand whisking. The hardest part is waiting for them to freeze…
Vegan Coconut Mint Chocolate Fudgesicles
- 13.5 oz. Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Vitacost Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Non-Dairy Milk I used soy
- ½ cup Vitacost Shredded Coconut
- ⅓ -½ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Measure and pour all ingredients into a blender jar. Alternatively you can whisk together but the coconut will add texture.
- Blend until smooth or pulse to leave some coconut chunks.
- Evenly pour about 2.4 oz. into each popsicle mold and insert popsicle sticks about halfway. This recipe yields 10 pops.
- Transfer to the freezer to set until frozen, overnight is best.
- Serve as is or drizzled with melted chocolate or nut/seed butter of choice.
Not a fan of added coconut? Replace it with peanut butter/any nut or seed butter of choice.