Looking to cool off from the lingering summer heat? This no-cook soup is refreshing and bright, and it comes together entirely in your blender.
Servings: 4 people
- 450g English cucumbers cut into pieces, plus more for serving
- 1/2 small honeydew melon seeded and rind removed (about 450g), cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Watercress for serving
- In blender, puree cucumbers, melon, parsley, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight. Serve topped with watercress, sliced cucumber, and cracked pepper.