It's like the best of hummus and guacamole combined.
Servings: 6 people
- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- 2 ripe avocados cored and peeled
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil plus more for serving
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Combine chickpeas, avocados, tahini, lime juice, garlic, olive oil and cumin in the bowl of a food processor and season with salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into serving bowl and garnish with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Drizzle with more olive oil if desired and serve.